1. [+100, -0] Didn’t Lia attend a really expensive school? Chaeryung is also from a rich family and Ryu Jin’s father is the head of a hospital.
2. [+76, -4] They always have at least one brand-name product in their Instagram photos. It makes me a little sad.
3. [+72, -0] They’re already golden spoons but the Louis Vuitton was sponsored.
4. [+58, -0] Rich family finds a handsome/pretty spouse -> Their kids are pretty/fit -> Repeat -> Their kids are too good-looking to not be celebrities -> They debut as idols/actors -> They make bank. For some reason, our country has so many cases like this.
5. [+22, -0] I heard that Lia and Chaeryung are from rich families.
6. [+19, -0] Ryu Jin is well-off, too. Her father is the head of a hospital.
7. [+17, -0] They have everything. Honestly, I’m so envious.
8. [+16, -0] Guys, don’t live your life by comparing yourself to others, especially to idols. What would you gain by comparing you to them?
9. [+15, -0] Most rookie celebrities are golden spoons. Maybe because it’s an arts field.
10. [+12, -0] Brand-name products and being a golden spoon aren’t the most valuable things in life. You just have to find something that’s more valuable than money.