Article: Mariah Carey’s Confession: “The family tried to sell me as a prostitute.”
Source: Chosun Ilbo
Excerpt from Mariah Carey‘s autobiography book titled “The Meaning of Mariah Carey“:
“For a long time my sister and brother treated me horribly. They sold lies about me to third-rate magazines and trash sites. When I was 12, my sister made me drink from a tranquilizer gun, gave me cocaine and poured boiling tea over me causing 3rd degree burns. They even tried prostituting me by selling me to a pimp.”
- [+1,043, -59] After her last concert in Korea I can no longer empathize with anything she says. She needs to fix her conscience first ㅉㅉ
- [+608, -9] She’s basically the American version of Insooni. Takes award for worst singer ever.
- [+397, -105] Lose weight first. Those of us that went to her concert in Korea have nothing to say about her anymore..just live life quietly.
- [+303, -64] To be honest, only Whitney can be considered an artist with soulful touching voice. Mariah Carey just makes loud noises like a dolphin.
- [+162, -22] Carey-ya, man up and apologize first
- [+70, -14] So what if she got some fat on her, is that any reason to hate on her?
- [+59, -3] She’s probably losing money now that she’s old and no one trusts going to any of her concerts anymore. That’s why she’s writing anything in her book to make a quick buck.
- [+39, -3] Just goes to show why you need to live with a humble attitude. Why did she kick up such a fuss with her bad attitude in Korea?