Singer Lucid Fall
Bachelor’s in applied chemistry at Seoul National University
Master’s at KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden
PhD at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne in Switzerland
Won the best thesis award in polymer science at Swiss Chemistry Association in 2007
Obtained a patent in the US for discovering nitrogen monoxide micelles in 2008
His thesis was published in a science magazine ‘Nature’ in 2009
“Since Lucid Fall’s academic achievements were revealed, he has been getting a lot of offers for a professor position at universities in England, Sweden, and etc.”
Currently, he’s running a tangerine farm in Jeju. Recently he started a lemon farm as well.
1. [+35, -0] His singing career is a hobby for him.
2. [+26, -0] Cool. I want to live a life like that.
3. [+20, -0] He made me realized that an intelligent person is good at anything. He’s good at studying and his music composition skills are amazing, too. He’s also good at farming… It’s not like he farms recklessly. His farming is done like some kind of research. Please come back with a new album soon!
4. [+11, -0] He must’ve earned a lot of money with the patent.
5. [+5, -0] He’s going by Lucid Fall instead of his Korean name to promote worldwide?