1. [+168, -3] The idea of wedding pants isn’t the problem. White pants itself is a really hard item to pull off. They look pretty because they’re models. If someone who has short and thick legs wear them, they’ll look even more fat. If you want to wear wedding pants, I recommend wearing them for wedding photos where you can photoshop.
2. [+115, -3] I think you have to have thin legs and a pretty body to pull it off.
3. [+100, -5] Isn’t a long skirt a good item since it’s comfortable and covers your lower body? I think a lot of women are glad that a wedding dress is a skirt. The actual problem of a wedding dress is that the upper body is too revealing and tight compared to the lower body. The pants in those pictures have the same style for upper body. Wearing a dress or pants depends on your preference. If wedding pants were created to question why women have to wear a skirt, I don’t think most people can pull them off and doubt it’ll be popular.
4. [+32, -0] They look pretty, but it’s because they’re models. If normal people were them, they can never have that look unless they have a model’s body.
5. [+30, -2] You can wear pants if you want to. But please don’t question someone for wearing a dress and force your opinion that pants can also be pretty.
6. [+19, -4] This is funny-looking. Might as well wear a full suit. The outfits have a dress-looking cloth, revealing top, and suit pants. It looks like a skirt with leggings.
7. [+18, -3] It’s ironic. They’re choosing pants instead of a dress but they’re not getting rid of the white color and the veil which symbolize the bride’s innocence. Do you not know why the brides wear a veil?
8. [+11, -0] At least a skirt can cover your lower body… If you wear pants, you’ll have to wear heels and stand straight all the time ㅠㅠ