On Inkigayo live, Yeri was asked if she’d go back to Law of the Jungle again. She said there are members that she want to send.
“Seulgi unnie went there already. I want to send Wendy unnie to a mountain.”
“I want to send Irene unnie to a sea.”
Yeri: “I want to send Joy-ssi to a devastating place where there’s no food or anything.”
Joy: “Do you have something against me?”
Yeri: “She needs to suffer a big time. (laughs)”
1. [+1045, -17] Yeri seems to be the one who suffered the least when you see her singing and dancing…
2. [+921, -17] Why does Yeri call Wendy, Irene, and Seulgi by “unnie” but calls Joy “Joy-ssi”?
3. [+801, -391] No wonder why people support OT4 Velvet… She’s a Baekhyun, she acts carelessly.
4. [+677, -6] I’ve seen people like her. She seems to be the type who classifies other people by equals and non-equals. Acts strong to the weak and acts weak to the strong. If it’s someone that she has to be nice to, she’d be all over them and be like “unnie~~” but if it’s someone who’s not an equal to her, she’d put them down and make fun of them.
5. [+569, -5] I understand Yeri’s feelings. She wants to be a top idol and live an arrogant life but her face loses to Irene, her body loses to Joy, her singing loses to Wendy, and her dancing loses to Seulgi. She doesn’t even want to be hard-working. Her friends are all “cool kids” who are doing well but these unnies are so naive and frustrating to her. She wants to be a gifted character like Taeyeon and IU but she doesn’t have the talent. She tries to copy their concept but it ends up bringing her more hate. But still doesn’t want to work hard. In 5 years, she’ll realize how arrogant her behavior was, tsk.
6. [+515, -6] If she’s doing this on public broadcast, imagine how she treats the unnies in private.
7. [+453, -7] Fans all know how careless Yeri speaks. 21 isn’t a young age, she still sounds like an immature middle school kid.
8. [+419, -5] Honestly, it’s true that Red Velvet was better when it was 4 members. It’s not like she can dance or sing. I don’t know what SM’s thinking~