Yoo Jae Suk & Kim Taeho PD’s ‘How Do You Play’ met with criticisms
Article: Kim Taeho PD ‘How Do You Play’, is this the downfall of the reputation of ‘Infinity Challenge’?
Source: Sports World via Nate
1. [+2968, -211] The casts were the only ones having fun ㅋㅋ It’s just too many people and messy.
2. [+2680, -208] It’s below the expectations for sure.
3. [+2380, -270] It’s really boring… Only the fans of Infinity Challenge will deny it ㅋㅋ
4. [+231, -24] There were more than 10 people from Yoo Jae Suk’s line. Same faces, repetitive gags… Yoo Jae Suk making fun of his dongsaengs is an old gag now.
5. [+221, -29] Unlike Na Young Suk, Kim Taeho doesn’t seem to catch up with the trends.
6. [+212, -15] They’re trying everything but since Yoo Jae Suk is the main, there’s nothing new to it. And the guests are those that Yoo Jae Suk like, so there’s nothing refreshing, either. The fun part aside, I don’t understand why they cancelled Infinity Challenge for this… Most of the cast were guests on Infinity Challenge before.
7. [+181, -14] Always the same celebrities. Boring ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+236, -69] I don’t understand the concept and it’s just not fun ㅠㅠ I’m disappointed.
2. [+97, -12] Objectively, the show is ambiguous.
3. [+82, -20] People like Jang Yoon Joo got boring since Infinity Challenge.
4. [+91, -39] I enjoyed it.
5. [+64, -19] It’s chaotic and boring because it feels like a copy of Infinity Challenge.
1. [+136, -44] They just put famous celebrities into a format of Internet broadcast. Not refreshing at all.
2. [+61, -27] Is Saturday evening a timeslot for experiments? Seems like MBC has a lot of time in their hands.
3. [+42, -10] Instead of hanging around in the apartment, they should do more of the relay camera! The actors and the cameras were so refreshing… The episode was so bad.
4. [+40, -12] The guests are all from other shows so it wasn’t new nor refreshing. It’s boring.
5. [+50, -27] I agree that the PD has no capability. They need to stop with re-using the same people. I didn’t watch it because it wasn’t fun. Admit that it’s a flop.